Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You know Spring is here when.......

Yup, it's aerating time again! Kevin and the boys have done this for I don't know how many years but Zach is the only one available to do it now so he gets all of the cash! They work very hard for most of Saturday, get paid and then Kevin hobbles around for most of Sunday. It's been difficult for teens to get jobs right now - jobs are going to grown-ups with families etc. so it's good for Zach to get some spending money. Again, not the most fun but he doesn't complain at all. I'm so proud of my boys!

3 comments:

JD Wimmer said...

What great guys! And your food storage looks great. I am so jealous of your shelves. That is one of our many next projects. Way to go. I'm proud of you. It feels so good to be prepared, doesn't it?

Terri said...

yes...however, if you tried to figure out how much you'd need for a year....holy cow...who has that much room? One day, I'll try to figure out how long we could survive on what we have now. It does feel a little better...now there's everything else....geneology, scripture study, FHE, Temple....on and on and on.

Jeanene said...

OK, I am totally impressed!! Look at you!!! Terese, Hilary and I made strawberry jam on Monday, does that count? So now we have wheat & jam!!
Cute site, and fun to stay caught up with you guys! Miss you!!