Monday, January 18, 2010



On January 9th, Kevin and I hosted a "Surprise" Birthday party for Tammy's 50th Birthday! It was so fun and we really did surprise her. All of her siblings and their families came including her mom and best friend Kelly. Many of her work friends drove down to see her too. Scott and Rebecca just happened to be coming up that weekend so they decorated and were able to enjoy the fun too. We ate lots of food, she opened lots of presents, played games and mostly laughed .......A LOT! Scott made a beautiful DVD of pictures of Tammy and her family from childhood on.....including a very memorable picture of our late Grandma Sherner! Sun morning, we had scones and then a BBQ in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Nana in Idaho said...

I can't THANK you enough for the WONDERFUL party - and memories.. What a way to start out the New Year and make what is a HARD Birthday the most memorible one yet. I love you guys!!!

faith0426 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.