Yes, it's that time again and yes, I'm one of those crazy freaks who actually decorated BEFORE Thanksgiving this year. However, I feel I'm justified in the fact that I will have a house full of guests until Sunday and then a crazy week and it takes me forever to decorate and then it's Christmas! By the way, it's Kevin's idea to hang lights on the house. I love them but I would never ask them to do it because it's a total pain in the rear. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
9 comments:
Yep, you are the people I make fun of for decorating Christmas before its thanksgiving! But thats ok, I think I've been making fun of Kevin my whole life:) But it does look good!
Heidi....hahahahaha....I just got a flashback to BYU CARVED into my beautiful yard - down to the dirt! Not so happy today huh??? Go UTES!
Blsh!!! That is not funny!
Oh and by the way wasn't it the Jazz not BYU? That would've been good too though!
YES!!! We were just talking about that at dinner and I was going to change the post but you beat me to it!!! Good memories no matter who the crappy team was!!!
And I just got flashbacks of the Lakers carved into mine.. Actually, Kevin was nice.. it wasn't carved into the dirt but it was still bullying.. or was it hazing? it doesn't matter... it was hilarious!
looks so good you guys! I just got my village up saturday. I took pics for my blog but haven't loaded them yet.
I forgot about the Lakers....hahaha of course we had permission...not from your hubby but I do seem to remember you ok'd it!!! And he didn't divorce you for it!! Can't wait to see your village....it's addicting and I had to stop buying pieces. I simply don't have the room for anymore.
I did ok it.. Kelly thought it was funny too.. I think he roots for whoever is winning and that year he happened to like the Lakers.
Remember Kevin Bic-ing Kolton's head? You wouldn't of believed the special treatment we got from people over that deal.. so many people thinking.. oh that poor litte sick boy.
The thing that makes me laugh to this day though is remembering you running through your family room screaming with a broom in your hands as that bird flew out of your dryer tube.. remember that? That was hilarious.. I ahve never seen anything so funny AND we still have video of Kevin doing yard work and coming across the rubber snake we hid in your flower bed. Good times! You guys were such fun neighbors! :)
I ran out of room for my village too.. In fact, this year I left a lot of it in our garage because of the lack of room. I will post pics soon though
The Bird!!!! Oh my gosh that was hilarious - after the fact. I felt bad for finding the dead bird first, then heard all the shwooshing in the vent and out came the bird. I paniced of course and made you come help me....I'm just lucky he didn't poop all over my family room. That was great!!
I don't remember the hidden snake....I would pay money for that video....hahaha. Kevin still remembers it.
I miss the old neighborhood.....it just wasn't the same when we moved here. Everybody stays in their homes. Good times and good memories!!
Post a Comment