Friday, November 14, 2008

Our House Is Finally Done!!!!

Yahoooo....finally. The painters are done.....I love my house now!!! As you know, when they finished the green base coat, I was sick inside. I contemplated how I could come up with the money to have it repainted - and how would I deal with the embaressment of knowing we screwed up. Well, I couldn't come up with the money (and wouldn't admit I didn't like it) so I patiently waited for the work to be done. As the trim came along, I could see things coming together. Each step brought the finished outcome closer and closer and I began to really love it. It's totally different and I don't do change very easily but now it's like a new home (until you come inside where paint is desperately needed). Michael's friend came to pick him up for the weekend and I heard him say "Mike, the paint job is sweet! I drove past your house and got confused because I didn't recognize it!" So I guess that's good! Here are some pictures:

3 comments:

For Petesakes said...

Oh my goodness!! I love it! It is so beautiful Kevin & Terri! What a pretty home you guys have. I absolutely love the color

dennis said...

Great site and BEAUTIFUL home. Glad the dog is ok...sorry about the toenail...not sorry about the cat. You should be a writer.

You guys are the greatest and we miss you.

Jeanene said...

Love the House, and the Blog! You are so creative, and I'm glad you've not only got the outside done, but also the inside all decorated!! I wish I had mine done, but hopefully soon! Happy Holidays!!!

We miss you guys!