Today is my son Kyle's birthday. He is 23 and I can't believe it! Every year, I tell them THEIR story - about their birth. Now he hasn't lived with us for about three years and I miss seeing him in the morning on his birthday. The bad thing is, the older I get, the less I remember about their birth experiences. I probably won't even be able to see him today since he goes to school at BSU and will be spending the day with Matt. We'll all go to dinner Sat and celebrate then. I sure love him!
4 comments:
Thanks Mom! I miss waking up to your story. Don't worry though, Matthew kept the tradition alive. The first thing I heard was "Twenty-three years ago today...." I love you guys too and will see you on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay I'm the first comment on your blog!!!
Love ya,
Kyle
Yes, I hear you about the birtday thing. Brendan is already 4 and I am so sad, but excited @ the same time. He is getting to be such a big boy! Don't forget to tell Kyle Happy Birthday from me, well from us anyway!
Love,
Stacy
Happy birthday Kyle!!!!! I can't believe you're getting older and me and your mom are getting younger.....how strange is that?
Love ya and I am so proud of you!
Auntie Pam
Happy Birthday Kyle.. You were such a fun neighbor (you guys all were).. I remember you were such a good little babysitter and I remember you bringing over your fish before you guys moved so we could have it... and I won't even mention the time we went toilet papering the neighbors :)
Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one
Stacy
Post a Comment