Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Toby Update
I just got a call from the vet. Seems Toby is going to be fine after all. The enlarged lymph node was due to something else going on in his body but the pathologist said the fluid from the lymph node was normal. So as I'm thrilled and relieved and overjoyed......I'm a little upset that the emergency vet could have misled us so badly. I mean, she really said it was lymphoma and was just getting a second opinion from the pathologist. I can't believe the emotional roller coaster I have been on. Just sitting in that office with Toby and thinking he was dying was so overwhelming. I bawled and bawled. Either the vet is not very SMART or my prayers were truly answered as I begged for my dog to be spared. So I won't regret the huge amount of dollars we paid the vet, I'm going to believe my prayers were answered!!!! Happy Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment